- Checking & monitoring of Time in & Attendance of employees
- Printing & Issuance of Payslip
- Process payroll of Warehouse seasonal employees
- Process ATM Referral for new employees
- Supplies & payroll forms requisition
- Monitor & Release Cash payroll
- Filing of payroll related forms
- Assist employees regarding payroll inquiries
- Downloading SM Chrono
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any HR-related course.
- Preferably with work experience in human resources - Payroll & Timekeeping
- Must have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be assertive, confident and dynamic.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.