- West Jakarta, IndonesiaNeo SOHO Podomoro City Primary Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav. 28, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- 7,000,000.00 - 9,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR7,000,000.009,000,000.007,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- You will be creating intuitive design for web and mobile applications as well as improving user interface based on users’ needs.
- You will be collaborating with Product Managers, UX Designers and Product Copywriters to solve problems with considerations to business and user needs as well as technical challenges.
- You will be working closely with Front End Developers and the Engineering team to bring the product visions to life by gauging the technical constraints and feasibility.
- You will be conducting your own user testing and use the collected data to improve user interfaces
- Your role as UX Designer will Collaborate with product managers, technology and marketing on conceptual models, process ﬂows, user scenarios & tasks, and UI design.
- Translate user requirements and complex business processes into highly usable, highly interactive applications by applying a user-centric approach to design, and balancing the end-user experience with the stated business purpose.
- Contribute towards user requirements gathering for new product releases. Conceive, document, and evangelize user interface guidelines and design patterns.
- Work across various lifecycle stages of a product, from new products to continuous product improvements through agile (scrum) process. Inspire the team to execute your UX vision
- Bachelor in Design, Information Technology, Computer Science, Visual Communication Design, Phsychology or related field from top universities.
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Experience in developing the design for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the product team
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flow and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Demonstrable leadership, organizational and communication skills
- A team player who is willing to learn and collaborate with others
- Ability to analyze problem from end to end and looking to solve the bigger picture
- Responsible in building user friendly, usable and immersive UI
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to produce usable experience to end users
- Collaborate with Product Manager to produce solutions for every problems defined
- Up to date with latest UI trends, tecniques, and technologies
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.