- Perform and drive all hands-on testing activities within an Agile Engineering Team on web and mobile platform (iOS / Android).
- Create and maintain well-crafted, thorough and detailed test cases/test automation scripts for your team's areas of focus.
- Be an active part of all analysis, design and planning activities.
- Collaborate effectively as a vital part of your QA team.
- Proactively keep up to date with the latest test strategies and apply them to daily work to drive improvement to QA practices across the organization.
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for good Agile practices on your team and across the organization.
- In addition to a Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent) , we're looking for at least 1 years experience in QA role or an equivalent experience as a test-dedicated developer.
- High level of comfort writing and using SQL for database exploration.
- Strong experience in API testing using Postman or JMeter.
- Experience related to HTTP debugging on web and mobile based application (iOS, Android).
- Experience in web & mobile (iOS, Android) testing.
- Working knowledge of Test and Bug management tools (JIRA, Zephyr).
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Detailed understanding of the importance of good documentation and requirement analysis.
- bility to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with Agile Software development environments.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.