RUMBLE ROYALE COLLECTIVE CORPORATION
- Quezon City, Philippines33, Xavierville Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Ensure consolidated expense and income reports for different departments and analyze the given financial information.
- Compliance and reconciliation of accounts to verify entries as accurate and transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including but not limited to, purchase orders, invoices statements, etc.
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Enter data and code financial transactions appropriately.
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices.
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
- Make and track payments.
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements.
- Make bank deposits and keep up records.
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs.
- Validate invoices against items or services received.
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy.
- Key data into the company accounting system.
- Disburse funds as needed.
- Perform other tasks or duties as deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant certifications in BS Accounting, Accounting Technology, Business Management,or related fields
- At least 1-2 years working experience as accounts receivable/payable, general accounting.
- Knowledgeable in Business Management and Development, accounting terminology, Understanding of filing systems, Mathematical skills, Administrative skills, Organisational skills, Attention to detail, Analytical skills, Knowledge of accountant rules and legislation, Ability to detect inconsistencies, Prioritisation skills, Communication skills, Typing skills, Data entry.
- Must be able to create a Business Model upon understanding the company business and services
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collections regulations.
- Must be able to keep track of a collection of receivables
- Problem-solving, organizational skills, and time management approach
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Xavierville Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Media and Creatives
- 2 openings
About RUMBLE ROYALE COLLECTIVE CORPORATION
A gaming community and creative collective formed from the love of playing video games with friends. What started as a community with the goal of creating content about video games has evolved and grown into a massive organization and community with hundreds of talents and thousands of community members. RUMBLE ROYALE is now one of the biggest gaming communities in the Philippines, and regularly organizes events, manages talents, and creates content that anyone who loves gaming can enjoy. RUMBLE ROYALE is about being a community that enjoys having fun together and creating a positive social impact through gaming. We continuously aim to be a good influence in the overall gaming community, with a battlecry that urges our community to REIGN SUPREME!