Lead of Research
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaGraha Sapta No. 22, Jl. Tebet Barat Dalam Raya, RT.11/RW.3, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12810, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Oversee and lead the field research activity to evaluate the impact of the assigned project
- Develop, design, and conduct the research activity
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and convey those insights to the appropriate people in an engaging and actionable manner
- Compile and analyze all the data needed to evaluate the project performance, and offer solutions if problem happened.
- Coordinate with other staff as needed to improve the quality of the project.
- Min. 3 year of work experience in startup, strategy, operations, analytics, or a variety of other specialty roles with demonstrated ability in managing projects at an operational level
- Min. bachelor degree from top universities in Indonesia and abroad, preferred in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, and Engineering major.
- Able to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Experience in decision making and business judgment
- Possess to ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Having knowledge of SQL, data analytics/statistical method, such as linear regression, time series, double difference, etc, especially in the context of evaluating an intervention.
- Able to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Graha Sapta No. 22, Jl. Tebet Barat Dalam Raya, RT.11/RW.3, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12810, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Education Technology
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.