- To oversee and analyze cost expenditures and purchases within the organization.
- To review services and goods,
- Record data, and make recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or related.
- Knowledgeable in SAP, ERP, Microsoft Dynamics and Netsuite.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in cost expenditures analyzation and purchases within the organization.
- Knowledgeable in reviewing services and goods, recording data, and making recommendations about cost-efficient and financially feasible cost options.
- Must be amenable to work in West Avenue, Q.C
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Rua Seguridad Corp.
Rua Seguridad is a 100-percent Filipino-owned company, offering 100-percent world-class road marking products. Its founder and owner, Barry Cruz has had years of extensive experience in road and highway markings, partnering with some of the most reputable names in the public works, and roads and highways construction industries. Rua Seguridad was incorporated in 2006, and started operations as a "garage business" a year later. In its almost 10 years of operations, Rua Seguridad has moved from strength to strength, as the company--driven by passionate and principled new-generation thinkers and doers in the highway construction industry--has consistently introduced products and services that not only meet, but even exceed, national and global standards. Today, Rua Seguridad is best known for its Legacy and Frontier brands of road and highway marking products. Its innovations include the Rua Customized Solutions, which allows Rua Seguridad to tailor-fit its products to the exact specifications of client, ensuring that the client meets its own project standards.