Rua Seguridad Corp.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesUnit 2B The West Wing Bldg., Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 20,000.00 - PHP 30,000.00 / monthPHP200003000020000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Sales Specialist is a key member of the sales team, responsible for driving sales growth, increasing profitability, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through effective key account management.
- Drive sales growth by generating new business opportunities and expanding existing accounts.
- Increase profitability by negotiating favorable terms and prices, and upselling and cross-selling products and services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by promptly addressing any issues or concerns and proactively seeking feedback.
- Meet or exceed sales matrix ratios by consistently hitting target numbers for sales and customer retention.
- Effectively manage key accounts by establishing strong relationships, regularly communicating with stakeholders, and leveraging data to identify opportunities for growth.
- A Bachelor's degree in any field is required.
- At least 2 to 3 years of B2B sales experience in the Construction Chemicals or Materials Industry, particularly Asphalt and Bitumen products.
- Previous experience in dealing with Utility companies (Water and Telecommunications) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Workspace is necessary.
- A proven track record in B2B sales and marketing is essential.
- Strong skills in client relationship management are required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and own a motorcycle for ease of mobility within the assigned territory (NCR).
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2B The West Wing Bldg.
- 2 openings
About Rua Seguridad Corp.
Rua Seguridad is a 100-percent Filipino-owned company, offering 100-percent world-class road marking products. Its founder and owner, Barry Cruz has had years of extensive experience in road and highway markings, partnering with some of the most reputable names in the public works, and roads and highways construction industries. Rua Seguridad was incorporated in 2006, and started operations as a "garage business" a year later. In its almost 10 years of operations, Rua Seguridad has moved from strength to strength, as the company--driven by passionate and principled new-generation thinkers and doers in the highway construction industry--has consistently introduced products and services that not only meet, but even exceed, national and global standards. Today, Rua Seguridad is best known for its Legacy and Frontier brands of road and highway marking products. Its innovations include the Rua Customized Solutions, which allows Rua Seguridad to tailor-fit its products to the exact specifications of client, ensuring that the client meets its own project standards.