Roshan Commercial Corporation / Hassarams Concepts
- Pasig, Philippines3F, Shaw Blvd, Oranbo, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- ₱30,000.00 - ₱35,000.00 / monthPHP300003500030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Supervise and participate in preparing and auditing materials requiring analyses of supporting documents and ensure that all entries are entered into the system correctly.
Communicate and coordinate accounting policies, practices, and procedures with relevant stakeholders.
Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow.
Monitor, compile and produce ongoing cost / budget analyses, and forecast on specified projects. Track expenditure and accruals and produce reports as required.
Discuss any report variances, project progress and operational issues relating to budget with management. Oversee the coordination of invoicing.
Review monthly invoice for each contract. Primary interface for client questions and providing appropriate detail / information to clients. Manage cash collections.
Review budgets in system to ensure accuracy in revenue recognition and budget analysis.
Review accounts receivable and unbilled amounts which impact days sales outstanding.
Supervisory responsibilities include performance appraisals, and employee counseling for junior staff. Assign work and review workload for all direct reports. Provide training to new and existing employees. Supervise staff by assisting them with their responsibilities when necessary, and by delegating tasks commensurate with skill level.
Recommend courses of action on human resources’ matters, including salary administration, transfers, hiring, terminations, professional development, performance appraisals, job description preparation, and employee discussions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance with CPA certification an advantage.
- Minimum of five (4) years of work experience in Accounting or Finance with at least two years relevant experience on FP&A function.
- Performs financial and information analysis, measure the financial impact of broad range of variables and KPI’s.
- Support Budgeting/Planning and forecasting cycles.
- Contribute to adhoc projects (PSA support) and continually streamline processes to improve business efficiency.
- Knowledge and experience on using SAP, Oracle or similar ERP system would be ideal but not a must.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization including Senior level management.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
- Good oral and written communication skill with strong analytical ability. Power point presentation skill.
- Willing to work in Pasig City
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]