- Responsible for the achievement of sales target, and structures in merchandise display, good housekeeping and customer service of the department.
- Monitor and account all merchandise in the store in terms of quantity, quality, specifications, as well as inventory level.
- Responsible for the orientation and training of all store personnel in relation to store policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the accounting of all cash and check payments and remittances in the store, and monitoring of all cashiers and POS machines they use.
- Prepare all the necessary reports including deposit slips.
- Achieves sales target for Gift Certificates within a specified period.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Attend to customer inquiries and complaints for immediate action and solution related to cashiering activities.
- Follow up customer outstanding account, credit card payments, and reconciles with Credit Services Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience, preferably Supervisory position specializing in Retail Store Operations or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the cashiering operations and competition, and the effects on the business.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
About Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.
Robinsons Retail is the second-largest multi-format retailer in the Philippines. It started out in the retail business in 1980 when it opened its first department store in Metro Manila. Since then, it has expanded into other retail formats: the supermarket business in 1985, the DIY business in 1994, the convenience store and specialty store businesses in 2000 and the drug store business in 2012. With over 30 years of retail experience, it possesses a deep understanding of Philippine consumers and enjoys market leading positions across all its business segments. It operates in six business segments: supermarkets (Robinsons Supermarket and its two subformats: Robinsons Easymart and Robinsons Selections), department stores (Robinsons Department Store), DIY stores (Handyman Do it Best, True Value, True Home by True Value and the big box hardware subformat Robinsons Builders), convenience stores (Ministop), drugstores (South Star Drug and The Generics Pharmacy) and specialty stores (from consumer electronics and appliances retailers Robinsons Appliances and Savers Appliances to toys retailer Toys "R" Us, one price point retailer Daiso Japan, coffee chain Costa Coffee and international fashion brands such as Topshop, Topman, and Dorothy Perkins and international cosmetics brands such as Shiseido and Benefit). Robinsons Retail is well-positioned to capture the continuing macroeconomic growth together with the increase in disposable income and consumption in the Philippines, particularly in the middle-income segment, one of its key target markets.