- Achieve the company’s set business targets thru the achievement of set Key Results Area (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Contribute to Ricoh Philippines’ profitability by building and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with new and existing clients.
- Serve as a productive member of the Sales Division team through active participation and implementation of its standards and programs.
- Fully comply with the company's set rules and regulations.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or any related course.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a client-facing role, providing technical assessment, solution architect role, or any related field is required for this position.
- Having an ITIL Certification is an advantage.
- Has a vast experience in Project Management, Manage Services, and IT Solutions.
- With high customer orientation.
- With good verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a pleasing personality and positive attitude towards self and others.
- Has an active passport and professional driver's license.
- Willing to work at Makati.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- 2 openings
About RICOH ( Philippines) Inc.
Ricoh is one of the worlds's leading suppliers of office automation equipment, including copiers, facsimiles machines, data processing systems, and related supplies. Ricoh is also renowned for its state-of-art electronic devices and photographic equipment.