General Accounting Staff | Accounts Receivables
RICOH ( Philippines) Inc.
- Makati, Philippines349 Ground floor, OPPEN Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- ₱15,000.00 - ₱20,000.00 / monthPHP150002000015000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
1. Responsible in the timely recording and posting of various AR transactions at the ERP Module such as :
- Records cash payments by posting the Official Receipts (OR) in the ERP System. and applied correctly against a particular customer’s balances.
- Encodes Debit Memo and Credit Memo at the ERP-AR Module.
- Encodes Sales Memo Entry for manual invoices at ERP-AR Module.
2. Ensures completeness and accuracy of recording at all times by reconciling the Daily Collection Receipts(DCR) against the ERP Cash Receipts Journal.
3. Prepares Journal Entries for various AR adjustments.
4. Analyze and posts creditable withholding tax certificates at the ERP System.
5. Encodes Post-Dated Checques at the ERP System.
6. Coordinates unapplied and unposted payments to all concerned.
7. Submit exceptional reports to immediate superior such as but not limited to OR with alterations, delayed remittance of OR.
8. Report missing accountable forms based on sequence of forms (OR series and booklets, Debit Note, Credit Note).
9. Prepare related AR schedules that maybe assigned the immediate superior to support financial statements.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, standards, and practices
- Knowledge of Internal Control Principles
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and applications
- Experience in Journal Entries and AR adjustments
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication Skills
- Results oriented and has a good sense of judgment
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting Technology
- Management Accounting