Remedy Skintech, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Remedy is looking for an Accounting Associate to join our Finance team! As our Accounting Associate you will be supporting our Lead Accountant in the day-to-day operations of Remedy and its growing group of companies.
- Will support both Remedy and its sister company under the supervision of the lead accountant
- Timely prepare the monthly, quarterly, and annual BIR remittances and their attachments (Expanded, Compensation, VAT, Income) for review by the lead accountant
- Timely prepare the other reportorial requirements to the BIR (e.g. inventory list)
- Prepare an internal deadline calendar (BIR, SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, SEC, LGU)
- Prepare the monthly remittances to SSS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig
- Will handle updating of the manual books of accounts (in the clinic and in the office)
- Handle sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Other tasks to be given from time to time
- BS Accountancy graduate (CPA is a plus!); fresh graduates are welcome!
- Familiar with government accounting processes or open to learning about them
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Zenoti, Quickbooks, Shopify, Zoho, BigCommerce is a plus!
- Great at multitasking and organization
- Detail-oriented, especially when concerned with numbers
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Remedy Skintech, Inc.
Remedy is a dermatology technology company focused on treating acne, which is one of the most common skin conditions worldwide. Remedy seeks to be the trusted innovative acne solution. Founded by tried and tested professionals in dermatology and tech, we are grounded in experience, expertise and continued innovation in the marriage of both fields. We pride ourselves in developing reasonably priced high quality dermatological solutions, because we believe that everyone deserves long- lasting confidence in themselves.