Remedy Skintech, Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesLane S, Post Proper Northside, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Remedy is looking for a talented and passionate Multimedia Associate to lead in the creation and editing of Remedy's content for social media and other platforms.
The role will be primarily remote, with on-site shoots at our clinic as needed to shoot our patients, treatments, and other cinematography needs.
As our Multimedia Associate, you will be in charge of the following:
- Leading the team of video editor or multimedia interns, providing constructive feedback, and ensuring outputs are aligned with Remedy’s branding
- Creating and editing video content assigned from the content calendar. This includes both the design of the graphic, adding animations, editing the whole video, and adding music.
- Coming up with new content/series/IGTV ideas for the content calendar
- Going to the clinic to film patients for user generated content
- Taking photos and videos of products for social media content.
- Adding to the mood board or pegs for content guide
- Creating and editing ads (promos and treatments) every month
- At least 1-3 years of experience in multimedia arts or video editing
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects/Premiere or any video editing software
- Must be skilled in taking videos with the use of a mirrorless digital camera, DSLR, or iPhone
- Able to do animations of text and other design elements
- Eye for cinematography and design
- Must be able to provide sample of previous works
- Amenable to onsite shoots twice a week (BGC and QC clinics)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
- Video Editing
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Certificate in Digital Video Editing
- Fine Arts [Information Design]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- One Uptown Residence, Lane S, 1634 Makati, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Remedy Skintech, Inc.
Remedy is a dermatology technology company focused on treating acne, which is one of the most common skin conditions worldwide. Remedy seeks to be the trusted innovative acne solution. Founded by tried and tested professionals in dermatology and tech, we are grounded in experience, expertise and continued innovation in the marriage of both fields. We pride ourselves in developing reasonably priced high quality dermatological solutions, because we believe that everyone deserves long- lasting confidence in themselves.