Business Operations Intern
- Makati, Philippines5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 1,000.00 - 2,000.00 PHP / monthPHP1,000.002,000.001,000.00MONTH
- Part time
Remedy is a fast growing skin and wellness brand in the Philippines.
We're looking for a business operations intern who is interested in applying their hunger and aptitude to our problems. You'll be given real tasks that can help us manage and scale the business.
You'll work largely remotely and we'll do periodic F2F meetings with the team as needed.
You'll learn quickly how businesses are built, managed and the foundations that then allow them to scale.
We're looking for an intern who can help us for 3 months to complete 1 project. We're happy to write an excellent recommendation upon the successful ending of your internship (useful when you apply for a FT job).
- Ability to quickly learn new software so that you can become a proficient and knowledagable user of web apps and SaaS tools like Xero, Shopify, Facebook Marketing platform
- Systems thinking to that helps you think about how everything interconnects to make the big picture a reality
- A hunger for solving problems and getting things done
- Clear and concise communicator in phone, email, comments, chat and visually
- An interest in software, accounting, data and analytics
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Management Engineering
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.