The Management Intern will work directly with Remedy's founders and team as we launch and scale Remedy's platform in the Philippines.
We're looking for a few individuals who can contribute their time, energy and ideas to build the company.
You'll be tasked with all aspects of our marketing efforts as we launch Remedy. This includes marketing strategy, campaign design, execution, analytics and working with Remedy's product development teams.
Individuals who are curious, comfortable working with technology, hungry to learn and value feedback will find success in this role.
After this experience, you should be able to start a career in Product Marketing, Marketing Operations or Product Management at any tech company and eventually one day the CEO of your own technology company one day.
- You're passionate about marketing, communications, design and the power of brands
- The beauty and skin industry is something you spend a lot of time or money on
- You want to help a company get a lot of stuff done
- You're filled with ideas and need a vessel to fill
- Eager to learn and acquire mentors
- You're interested in the intersection of technology, health, and design
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home