Hey, there! We’re Refocus. A family of determined enthusiasts who are inspired by the idea to build a new era of education. To do it, we’ve invited the strongest mentors from all over the world. We’ve produced mind-changing courses which give skills needed to earn.
Our mission is to give the digital profession to 1 000 000 students in 5 years. We’ll make education accessible and modern faster.
For Refocus, education is more than a money-making sphere, it is a philosophy. We believe that education:
* Is the path to a better life;
* Must be available, adaptive and human-oriented;
* Must meet the modern realities of the world.
We’ll be proud to work with a person who is good at a certain sphere, ready to learn and motivated enough to change the world for the better.
We are looking for:
- We are searching for a Business development manager.
- This position mainly involves searching for partners and communication.
- The person will be responsible for working with partners from eminent international and local companies.
- Our career center team is unique one in the ed-tech sphere, it works for student’s rapid professional growth.
What you will do:
- Looking for partners - companies that will employ our graduates and their teams.
- Maintain a long-term good relationship with partners.
- Target for test period to find 10 new partners.
What we offer:
- A strong team with confirmed track record where you can grow professionally and personally (our co-founders launched Qmarketing with a successful exit).
- Freedom in decision-making: you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the general result.
- A space and resource for creating an outstanding case on the global market where you play a key role (capitalization: $100 million in 3 years + experience in creating big international products).
- A community of people with the same desire to achieve great results.
- A fair compensation for your skills and the value that you will bring to the company.
- A remote job that will allow you to work from anywhere in the world (but make sure your timezone matches the team’s working hours).
- Must have experience in B2B sales.
- Must have experience in tech-companies.
- Communicative, energetic and organized.
- Must have English level B2 and above.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home