What you'll do:
1. Project Specifications and Estimates
- Reviews & analyzes product & technical design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct for any software changes, feature enhancements or new systems.
- Defines test methods including test coverage and create test plans & strategies for new or updated software projects to determine if it will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Understands the requirement and prioritizes the tasks to set accurate deadline and meet schedule
- Recommends, and implements new trends/techniques/technology on estimation and software quality assurance in general.
2. Quality Assurance
- Write test cases, execute the tests and provide feedback on the testing effort on a regular basis.
- Perform test cases & automation script reviews, conducts feedback through written or oral communication.
- Perform different testing methodologies (manual) such as feature testing, regression testing, API & integration testing, compatibility test, as needed, with minimal supervision.
- Creates automation test scripts and executes when necessary including, such as, API testing, Web UI Functional testing
- Creates or/and prepares test data in order to execute testing and to change or modify existing data upon request from operators, or clients.
- Creates test reports and complete test deliverables to describe program evaluation, testing and correction by collaborating with business analysts, QAs and developers to review, modify and sign off test plans to ensure 100% test coverage.
- Creates bug tickets and maintains its database to analyze them.
- Recommends design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Learns and uses automated testing tools and test frameworks for automated functional testing.
3. Process Improvements
- Maintains and/or creates automation test scripts to ensure that systems work as designed all the time.
- Recommends, and implements new trends/techniques/technology on SDLC Process, Issue/Defect and Test Management.
4. Project Management
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project or Product Team
- Fulfills the project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement
- Performs support on other management task when necessary including, defect management, incident management, release management with minimal supervision
What we'd like you to have:
- At least 1-2 years work experience in manual testing
- At least a background or 6 months work experience in automated testing (Web UI: Selenium, Gherkin, Robot Framework, etc/API: Robot, Postman, Rest API, and/or other related frameworks)
- Has experience with doing Integration and Regression tests
- Proficient in both written and oral English
- Has knowledge in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Not required, but very useful:
- Has experience in being a Developer
- Has experience in working with Security OR Performance Test Tools (Owasp Zap & Gatling, etc)
- Knows how to use tools like Docker, Jira & Confluence
Note: Please be advised that this is a Full-Time Office Based position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup but will resume normal office operations once the pandemic eases. The assessment and interviews will be done purely online
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
What you'll get:
- PHP 37,000-45,000 gross monthly salary, commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Additional PHP 2,800 allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Work from home arrangement is available until December 2024
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Document management system software
- Test Automation Software
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!