ESL Content Writer
RareJob Philippines, Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- ₱23,000.00 - ₱28,000.00 / monthPHP230002800023000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
What you'll do:
- Creates format and obtains approval within target schedule.
- Creates course/curriculum and obtains approval within target schedule.
- Conducts demo lessons as needed within the target schedule.
- Creates information release content, obtains approval, and releases approved content within target schedule.
- Writes and revises lesson sheets within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Edits lesson sheets within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Corrects or revises released materials within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Records or edits audio materials within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Prepares and inputs lesson sheet content in a specific system within target schedule and expected level of quality.
- Support project head in executing minor project management tasks that may be delegated (e.g. monitoring of KPI, creation of simple timeline)
R & D Support
- Creates lesson sheets for new programs.
- Conducts demo lessons for new programs.
Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we'd like you to have:
- A graduate of any 4-year course, preferably Education, English, Linguistics, or similar
- At least 1 year work experience in writing and/or teaching
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English
- Excellent in task/time management
- Can work well with a team
- Goal-oriented, passionate, highly proactive, and with a strong sense of ownership
Not required, but very useful:
- ESL/Curriculum Development/Textbook Writing background
- Education/English/Linguistics majors are preferred but not required
- TESOL certification, Licensed Professional Teacher
- Experience/familiarity in project management
- Being a RareJob tutor
Note: Please be advised that this is a Full-time Office-based position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until December 2024, but will resume normal office operations once the pandemic eases. The assessment and interviews will be done purely online.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
What you'll get:
- ₱23,000 - 28,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Additional PHP 2,800 allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary
- incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Work from Home Set Up until December 2024
- Content Writing
- Academic Writing
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Education [English]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 1003 10/F Coher Center, 1424 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle
- 2 openings
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!