What you’ll do:
Research and Analysis
- Gathers needed information and studies related to Audit and Quality Assurance.
- Studies and conducts tests on the information and studies gathered.
- Conducts analysis, creates summary reports, and recommends based on the research and hypothesis tests that have been conducted.
Development and Production
- Develops processes and schemes based on the Research and Analysis results.
- Conducts intermittent revisions to further improve the process.
- Devises tools that are to be used for the processes and schemes which have been developed.
- Conducts intermittent revisions to further improve the tools.
- Create assessment sheets.
Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
- A graduate of any 4-year course, preferably Education, English
- 1 - 2 years of related work experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Experience in academic research and development
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English
- Excellent in project/task management
- Can work well with a team
- Goal-oriented, passionate, highly proactive, and with a strong sense of ownership
Note: Please be advised that this is a Full-Time Office-Based position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until December 2024. All assessments will be done online.
Not required, but very useful:
- ESL background
- Education/English majors are preferred but NOT required
- TESOL certification
- Knowledgeable in Second Language Acquisition
- Being a RareJob tutor
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- ₱18,000 - 23,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Additional PHP 2,800 allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- Day 1 HMO benefit with 1 dependent, leave credits, 13th month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime, and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Work from Home Set Up until December 2024
- Research and Development
- Quality Assurance
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Education [English]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Coher Center, Quezon Ave, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
- no openings
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!