Web Developer | Software Engineer
RareJob Philippines, Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- ₱40,000.00 - ₱50,000.00 / monthPHP400005000040000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
What you'll do:
Project Specifications and Estimates
- Provides necessary technical support and requirements in accordance to the user/client/business needs.
- Manages, prioritizes, and prepares the documented Development Plan, including the estimate for multiple tasks/projects.
- Provides clear and detailed specifications of the application to be created within the given requirements.
- Ensures alignment between product requirements and system requirements
- Prepares the necessary documents and reports.
- Writes, tests, deploys and maintains codes within the given resources.
- Ensures usability, reliability, scalability, and security of the applications being developed.
- Responds to clients/users inquiries, reports, or feedback.
- Perform code reviews focused on coding standards and design patterns.
Process Improvements and Innovation
- Propose standards and technology roadmap
- Propose and implements new trends/techniques/technology on systems engineering
- Maintains a productive and harmonious relationship with stakeholders
- Complies with coordination and reporting requirements of set processes
- Perform support tasks such as defect management, incident management, release management, data management, and system related operations
Others tasks which may be assigned.
NOTE: Please be advised that this is a FULL-TIME OFFICE-BASED position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until end of 2023. All assessments will be done online.
What you should have:
- Graduate of Compute Science, Information Technology, or any related course
- With at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable in DevOps processes and tools
- Familiar with various programming languages:
- HTML5, CSS3, MySQL
- PHP and frameworks (Laravel or Yii)
- Project and client-oriented
- Proficient in communication, both written and oral English
Not required, but very useful:
- Docker, API management, Webpack
- Codeigniter, NodeJS, git
- VueJS, Typescript, unit testing
- AWS/Google Cloud
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
What you'll get:
- PHP 40,000 - 50,000 gross monthly salary
- Additional PHP 2,000 WFH allowance monthly
- WFH setup until December 2023
- Bi-annual appraisal and performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th-month pay, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 1003 10/F Coher Center, 1424 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila
- 1 opening
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!