We are looking for a passionate Brand Officer to plan and handle marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management. A Brand Officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
The Brand Officer must be equipped with a relevant qualification and extensive experience in a wide range of marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media.
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products on a variety of media.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Creating copy for all marketing collateral including brochures, letters, emails, and websites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Handle social media accounts and campaigns for marketing.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
- Managing events, booking venues, and ordering marketing materials.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Brand/Marketing Officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, and data analysis methods.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 530 A. Arnaiz Ave., Brgy. 108, Pasay City
- Importer | Wholesaler | Distributor
- 3 openings