- Handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting Production operations in recording, handling, reconciling and resolving tasks that are related to finances/billing.
- Maintaining office filing and retrieval systems for business correspondence and records, ensuring documents can be filed and retrieved with ease by all users.
- Collection/Recovery of past and present Accounts Receivable including those from Delinquent Accounts/Clients.
- Monitoring Purchase Order for the suppliers.
- Preparing consolidated reports.
- Preparing payroll.
- Act as back-up in invoicing.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy;
- With at least 5-year related work experience; at least 2 years experience in a leadership role
- Detail and deadline oriented;
- High analytical skills;
- Must be willing to report work in Antipolo-Marikina boundary along Marcos hi-way (Near LRT2 Antipolo and Marikina stations).
- Okay with Hybrid set-up
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Company-sponsored trips and fun engagement activities
Free parking and unlimited coffee; inside-office meal subsidy
Hybrid set-up; Inclusive and diverse work environment
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Problem Solving
In a world that gets even smaller and more interconnected, all kinds of products and services enter new markets every day, making it a fundamental challenge for producers and consumers to understand and be understood. Better communication means better access to more choices, thus better lives.
QwertyWorks believes that no machine can ever connect people better than human linguists who can capture original content, context and tone and convey it into the ever-evolving local language.
In 2001, we filled the need to help develop the industry of localization in the Philippines by establishing Touchbase, our team that specializes in Philippine languages. Years of Continuous Improvement enabled us to sustain the "Quality in Quantity” balance and pursue excellence in every project we handle.
Today, QwertyWorks is composed of both Touchbase and TeamGlocal—our international language department—allowing us to connect producers with consumers speaking over 60 languages in 75 country-markets around the globe.
Our track record spans diverse industries including Information Technology, Law, Health, Marketing/Advertising, and Entertainment having rendered not just translation but also quality assurance, transcription, subtitling, bug fixing, user acceptance testing, and market research.