- Interview scholarship applicants and inform recipients of the scholarship grants terms and conditions.
- Process application and renewal for scholarship program and other related processes in accordance to office commitment and Anti- Red Tape Act.
- File Scholar’s/ clients documentary requirements in accordance to the standardized ISO Control of Records Procedure.
- Monitor Scholar’s compliance to the scholarship terms and conditions through calls, text and other medium of communications.
- Update the Scholar’s Records in the internal and office database regularly.
- Report to the Youth Welfare Program Head matters pertaining to client’s concerns and work related concerns.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job
- Experience: None required
- Training: None required
- Eligibility: Career Service (Professional); Second Level Eligibility
- Degree in Business Management or any related course
- Knowledgeable in basic customer service standard and principles
- Has good analytical and strong organizational skills
- Has good oral and written communication skills
- Has advanced computer skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Attention to Detail
- Email Support
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Licenses and Certifications
- Career Service Professional
- Business Administration [Business Management]
About Quezon City Youth Development Office
he Quezon City Youth Development Office pursuant to Ordinance No. SP-2803, series of 2018, was designed to promote the right to quality education at all levels by enhancing and extending the education opportunities and financial assistance to poor but deserving students from indigent families in Quezon City. Also, to strengthen, expand and sustain all the existing services, programs and interventions for the City Youth that will formulate and implement effective programs and services attuned to the issues and concerns of the sector. Vision QCYDO envisions a city which is modernized and progressive wherein the interests of the youth have primary importance i the development of the City. A City wherein youth are empowered and educated. Mission To help the City government in addressing and minimizing the problem of out-of school youth. QCYDO shall spearhead the promotion and implementation of Quezon City Scholarship Program that will provide better services especially to the deserving students among the economically disadvantaged families. QCYDO shall pursue youth empowerment through leadership skills training and livelihood programs. Organize the youth into a broader network in order to promote active participation in governance.