Welcome to the Quezon City Government Internship Program!
- We're excited to have you on-board and experience your On-The-Job Training with us.
- In this program, we are looking for passionate, responsible interns to join our various departments here in QCG.
- Learn and experience the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures as passionate government public servants.
Courses from the listed below are all encouraged to apply:
- Health Services Courses (Medical field)
- Human Services Courses (Hospitability and Tourism, Government and Public Administration, Law, Psychology, Social Work, Human Behavioral Science)
- Environmental and Agriculture Courses
- Business, Management & Technology Courses (IT/Computer Science, Business Management & Administration, HRM, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Office Management, Business Administration)
- Arts & Communication Courses (AB Communication Arts, Multi-Media Arts, Journalism, Digital Design, Library and Information Science, English and Filipino Majors)
- Engineering and Architecture Courses
- Vocational/Technical Courses
- Those who need to do OJT/Practicum
Other qualifications include (but not limited to):
- Must be a resident of the Philippines to apply;
- Fully vaccinated students;
- Must do face-to-face (onsite);
- Students who are looking for academic purposes or voluntary experience
- Proficient in the MS Office Applications (i.e., Word, PPT, Excel);
Please be aware that this is not a paid internship, and does not offer any allowance/compensation.
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Elliptical Rd, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Government Administration
- 50 openings