Key Result Areas
- Maintenance/Managed Services: Performs maintenance and troubleshooting for customers per services defined in the maintenance contract. Specifically;
- Responds to requests and inquiries of client accounts with regard to their need for technical assistance;
- Ensures that the services stated in the contract are satisfied at all times to include but not limited to the state response and resolution time;
- In case of onsite assignments, coordinates closely with the department and other concerned groups with regard to step-by-step status of the job;
- Provides troubleshooting tips and guidelines over the phone as solicited by client accounts.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance: Performs procedures on preventive maintenance on units/machines of client accounts covered by service contracts as scheduled.
- Reports Preparation: Prepare required reports and submit them accordingly with regard to service and preventive maintenance tasks undertaken. Specifically:
- Accomplishes the Job Action Report and submits this to client and Questronix
- Prepares IBM Activity Report for submission to Client, IBM, and Questronix
- Prepares IBM Billable Form for submission to Client, Questronix, and IBM;
- Completes the Parts Return Form and submits this to IBM and Questronix
- Qualifying machines: Conducts procedures to qualify a machine prior to execution of the maintenance contract.
- SE Support: Provides assistance to other Systems Engineers (SE) whenever expertise is solicited by the situation.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, any other course related to IT
- Technically equipped to perform in-depth troubleshooting
- Able to communicate well in both English and Filipino languages
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good presentation skills would be an advantage
- Licensure examination would be an advantage
- Able to answer calls 24/7
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.