- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Managing developments for the telephony system used by our contact center.
- Providing technical support for call flow changes and initiatives.
- Designing and implementing call flows for the contact center.
- Making necessary call flow changes and improvements.
- Staying updated with the latest trends and developments in the contact center IVR industry.
- Oversight of day-to-day BAU tasks related to the telephony system.
- Proficiency in technical troubleshooting for resolving call flow issues.
- Offering on-site and remote support for IVR system concerns and issues.
- Effective communication skills for seamless interaction with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to address technical challenges.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing technology and business needs.
- Maintenance of accurate documentation for call flows and configurations.
- Understanding of security best practices in telephony and IVR systems.
- Willingness and capability to collaborate with team members and other departments.
- A dedicated focus on delivering excellent service to both internal and external customers.
- Familirity with React.js class-based components;
- With any backend language experience (python, node.js, C#.net, etc.)
- With knowledge in any telephony platform (knowledge in Twilio is a PLUS)
- Willing to be deployed in Ortigas (fully onsite)
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.