The Data Engineer is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborating with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implementing processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Writing unit/integration tests, contributing to engineering wiki, and documents work.
- Performing data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Working closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Defining company data assets (data models), spark, Informatica, Hadoop, sparkSQL, and hiveSQL jobs to populate data models.
- Designing data integrations and data quality framework.
- Designing and evaluating open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Working closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- College graduate in any IT related course
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in Informatica
- Skills required (equal, but not limited to the ff):
- Apache Spark
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Databricks
- Delta Lake
- Apache Hadoop
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Quality
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Master Data Management
- C#, C++, C
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.