Your Role and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and supports applications based on Java/JEE technology stack using Java / Java based frameworks and /or does web development using one or more programming languages or frameworks like Ruby , Python, Groovy etc.
- This specialty includes experience on development of enterprise applications using Java technologies and frameworks like Spring , Hibernate , Struts, JSF etc.
- Practitioners with this specialty would implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- This specialty also includes a comprehensive understanding of dependency injection/inversion of control, aspect-oriented programming, functional programming, test-driven development, data access framework, transaction management framework, and batch processing.
- Would be well-versed in the DevOps methodologies and tools.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience in Technologies:
* Linux Environment
* Containers: Springboot, Docker
* Cloud Processing (Kubemets)
* Java architecture
* MQ (JMS)
* Oracle (AD and DBA)
* SQL Server (for cloud)
* Networks (mainly http protocol)
* Test Automation (Appiurn)
* DEVOPS Tools -Atlassian
Experience in Languages:
* Spring Framework
* Default JSON
* RESTFull API
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home