- You are responsible for E2E solution & delivery for modernisation of legacy applications (Monolithic, mainframe, iSeries, Solaris, VAX/VMS based) to cloud-native architecture targeted for OpenShift Container Platform
- Defines target state blueprint & modernisation approach including integration, co-existence & testing
- Collaborates with Business SMEs to ensure capture of functional requirements/parity during modernisation
- Directs tool-based discovery, analysis and insights of legacy applications, identification of modernisation increments & definition of the overall modernisation roadmap
- Leads modernisation design activities using best practices, design patterns & reference architectures & hybrid integration with legacy systems
- Leads Development activities to ensure adherence to architecture & design decisions, deliverable quality
- Understands basic architecture of Openshift and it’s setup on IBM or other platforms.You will be working on cloud-based application development.
- You will be creating, recreating, rewriting and refactor applications.
- Cloud Microservices Developer needs to understand design principles of a 12-factor app, and design and develop applications based on these principles.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in IT industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in working on Openshift services.
- Expertise in modernisation pathways, techniques. Expert on Microservices, Design Patterns, API Specification & implementation on IBM /equivalent API management products
- Proficient in deployment & configuration of cloud-native components on OpenShift. Familiar with devOps tools like Jenkins, Sonarcube, Artifactory , configuration & issue management tools
- Experience in Java, Springboot, Spring Cloud attributes, Microservices communications (Asynchronous or Synchronous), circuit breakers, service discovery, API gateway, Hibernate, RDBMS or No Sql DB
- In-depth knowledge of containerization.
- Experience building applications on RedHat OpenShift based platform components and services. Is conversant with Openshift Service Catalogue and has expertise in RedHat runtimes.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.