- Sell entire QUESTECH line of business to a single or multiple accounts.
- Focus on retaining accounts on a cross and vertical industry segment.
- Ensure sales generation and achievement of quota.
- Establish a professional working relationship with a client to develop a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client.
- Establish relationship with existing and new clients through regular visits and telephone calls.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, Information Technology, or any related course.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Proposal Writing
- Presentation Skills
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Product Positioning
- Closing Sales
- Information Technology
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About QUESTECH CO. INC
QUESTECH O. INC. is a value added systems integrator of IT and technology products. We have established ourselves over the last ten (10) years by providing highly professional and competent customer service, proactively working with our partners HPE , Dell and others.