- Makati, PhilippinesThe World Centre Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Do the physical count of stocks.
- Stocks and issues merchandise.
- Continuous accuracy check of merchandise preferably weekly and monthly inventory.
- Responsible to safeguard the stock, ensure procedures and regulations are strictly followed.
- Investigates discrepancies, locates error sources from inventories and initiates corrective actions.
- Compares inventories or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of the merchandise.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of merchandise inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares a list of depleted items and recommends a survey of defective or unusable items.
- Responsible to perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with Inventory system is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in ERP System
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication.
- Must be highly organized.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.