- Pasig, Philippines19th Floor The JMT Corporate Condominium ADB Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for the overall supervision of sales distribution, implementation and the achievement of sales quota in accordance with the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Sets distribution goal and plan in close coordination with the Sales Manager and supervises distribution operations to achieve the set goals.
- Identifies resources, performs workload assignments and provide assistance when required.
- Develops distribution budgets and manages expenses within the budgets.
- Develops cost reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
- Plans and schedules deliveries to meet customer needs.
- Assists in inventory management activities including receiving, storing, rotating and handling supplies in distribution center.
- Works with warehouse and transportation personnel/ Supply Chain Management Officer to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Performs cost negotiations with vendors and provide appropriate solutions for bulk distributions.
- Ensures that company transport vehicles are maintained in good working conditions.
- Conducts coaching/ trainings to team members as needed.
- Monitors team/ assigned area’s performance and provide feedback for improvements.
- Oversees daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Follows and enforces company’s sales procedures.
- Addresses customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that sales targets are being met.
- Presents distribution challenges and findings into understandable slide presentations, and written reports, if necessary
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Ensures timely and reliable delivery of expected report
- Complies and submits all required documents/ reports
- Complies with all pertinent Policies
- Performs other functions as may be directed by the Sales Manager and/or President.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or its equivalent
- At least five to ten (5-10) years of relevant supervisory experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.