Quality Assurance Engineer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia7, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- To find bugs and create fixes for them
- Good in communication
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced with one of these skill: Jira and PostgreSQL
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Experience interfacing with client
- Able to design and execute test
- Additional skills:
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working experience in the related field
- Experience in automation testing with one of these skill : Katalon, Selenium, TOAD
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Familiar with AS400
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Wisma Staco Level 7 Casablanca Street Kav. 18 South Jakarta - 12870
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.