- Conduct requirement analysis, with discussion, create mock up, etc to ensure that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Proactively learn new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to asset management requirements.
- Provide support to resolve customer internal complaint and improvement plan
- Provide periodic report based on the needs of related organizations requirement.
- Support to realize improvement resumed in SII document.
- Resolve incident and problem to ensure the SLA achievement.
- Conduct incident & service request management, problem management, change management, release & deployment and service improvement as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Asset Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required Skill(s): Excellent Communication, Critical & Logical Thinking, Specifics Documentations, Problem Solving, Consulting, Business Process Mastery, Business Communications, Target Oriented.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
Perks and Benefits
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.