Digital Channel Acquisition - Copywriter
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Work closely with Content and Marketing team to produce new ideas for creative campaigns, promotional campaigns and any other marketing communications.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including in-app, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing in-app content calendar.
- Implement brand standards and guidelines including create SOPs to ensure all outputs are brand appropriate, consistent and high quality.
- Continue to improve and optimize all creative deliverables based on past learnings, as well as to create best practices as golden standard of creative executions.
- Ensure all projects are on track in terms of deliverables - quantity and quality.
- Work cooperatively with other product owners to ensure clear brief and deliver quality.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience writing clever and engaging copy.
- Familiar with Banking product.
- Having impeccable English and Bahasa Indonesia writing skills, proficiency in grammar and spelling, and a keen eye for detail.
- Having solid time management skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Having good analytical skill in content management system workaround.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Comfortable working in a face-paced and dynamic environment.
- In-depth knowledge of current website and social media trends.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).