Lead Software Engineer
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- This is a hands-on role requiring knowledge of the full technology stack — from server-side to client-side components
- This resource will work closely with the product managers to ensure successful operational development of new functions while maintaining business continuity of existing functions
- Join requirements gathering and interaction with stakeholders
- Working in a collaborative, team environment
- Design and development of interaction with Web APIs
- Ability to plan, direct, and coordinate and manage software development and must be familiar with all the policies, procedures and technical issues related to software programming
- Create a unified team environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Lead assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to internal team members or external team members to deliver serviceable, reliable, and scalable solutions
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related
- At least 5+ years of working experience in Software Development building Web Applications, API and in which at least 2+ years in Azure.
- At least 4+ years of experience in developing applications using C#, MVC, Web API technologies.
- At least 2+ years of experience in building applications for Azure and Azure DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and implementing design.
- Possess good communication skills and a strong team player working in a multi-culture environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, team player with a proactive approach
- Azure Certification, experience in POS System is a plus
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).