Officer Development Program - Commercial Banking
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We Are Looking for Officer Development Program (ODP) - Commercial Banking
This program allows you to undergo an extensive training program that includes classroom training as well as practical work experience (for 12 months), equipping the trainee with the complete skill set and experience to develop a successful career with the Bank.
In addition to this comprehensive training package, you will be coached by the bank’s top talent to help you bring out your best potentials and have a better understanding of your strengths. You will also have access to our top leaders and work closely with senior managers in projects that will develop your critical skills.
- Local / International graduates (S1) and postgraduates (S2) from relevant fields of studies (economic, business law, technic, etc)
- Grade Point Average:
- Graduate (S1): a minimum of 2.75 or equivalent;
- Postgraduate (S2): a minimum of 3.20 or equivalent
- Maximum age for selection (as per 30 March 2021):
- 25 years old for Graduates (S1)
- 27 years old for Postgraduates (S2)
- Fluent in English for both written and verbal communication
- Remain to be Unmarried during the Program (first 1 year)
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal organizations with various levels of correspondence.
- Eager to connect with others, especially in the market, and willing to be part of any related activities in the market and in the organization in order to achieve Bank’s goals.
- Good analytical thinking with good independent technique in digging for comprehensive information.
- Excellent in communicating ideas in a manner to buy in the audience with effective and clear perspectives.
- Entrepreneurial spirited
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Child Care Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 60 openings