We are looking for Production Support Technical Team Leader for Wholesale Core Apps:
- As the application Production Support Technical Team Leader you will provide application support with a specific focus on the technical features of the Wholesale Core Applications which provide services related to trade finance and bank guarantee.
- Function as one of the key contacts for the organization on all production services as well as production issues.
- Responsible to manage team member on day-to-day operational support, that consist of 5 – 10 persons.
- Share the responsibility for application availability 24 X 7.
- Execute preventive and corrective maintenance needed by the applications and the systems as well, including housekeeping process, archiving, capacity review, and also to run planned or unplanned switch over or fail over.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system users, providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements and encourage future prevention.
- Expected to lead the analysis of root cause factors that impact the reliability, accuracy, and efficiency of the assigned application.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert during other projects as required. Will work across various application development teams and systems specialists for additional support when required to expand their knowledge.
- Deliver application improvements in dedication to continuous improvement to make sure that the systems are getting better thru time.
- Manage 3rd parties who deliver support and services to the applications.
General Qualifications :
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Should be able to give immediate response, clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, leadership outside the LOB (internal or external), their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated poise, confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership – Able to assess and prioritize the whole tasks, as well as delegate them to team members. Always on top of the circumstances to make sure that the requirement has been fulfilled, the service have been delivered as needed, and the issue has been solved as soon as possible.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Able to Works under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Have experience in trade finance and bank guarantee services and processes.
- Strong Experience in Incidents Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management.
- Experience with JAVA Programming include debugging skills.
- Experience with IBM WAS, DB2, Linux Redhat OS is a plus.
Working Experiences (min. years) :
- 5+ years of proven experience in application support/development.
- 3+ years of experience as a team leader or senior manager or project manager with more than 5 persons.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).