Your primary mission is to transform product ideas, business needs and user requirements, into intuitive mobile apps. Your grasps of User Interface pattern will be your best asset, your Visual Design acuity will be exercise. Your understanding of Fintech will grow as you immerse yourself into your role, as will your career in Indonesia’s largest state-owned bank.
As an Interaction Designer, you will be collaborating with your peers within the Digital Banking Group; working alongside our UX Researchers, Product Managers, Technical Analysts, and Digital Marketing Team.
General Qualifications :
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Thrive in highly-time sensitive environment.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Familiar with scrum, and have participate in stand-ups.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 5 openings