ITIFS20 - Core & Midrange System Release Engineer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Collaborate with other engineers to ensure infrastructure deployment operate reliably.
- Managing services required for microservices environment.
- Support automated build, configuration, and deployment processes.
- Respond and resolve application team requests and issues.
- Building, releasing and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Promote DevOps culture in our environment.
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the user transitions to DevOps.
- Adopt new technology to solve and speed up the process.
- Direct all aspects of DevOps implementation.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology.
- Knowledge to setting up the CI/CD pipelines using microservice methodology.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with Software Version Control systems, cloud environments, test automation frameworks.
- Experience with Network, Server, Storage, SAN Switch and Virtualization Management (will be an advantage).
Required Skills :
- Enterprise Operating System (Windows Server, RHEL, Oracle Solaris, AIX).
- Cloud Automation Software (VMWare/Openstack).
- Enterprise Database system (MySQL, MsSQL, Oracle Db, PostgreSQL).
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.