CISO07 - Application Security Management
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Designing and managing secure SDLC process for applications and related systems in the bank to align with Security Baseline.
- Performing Application Security Testing/Source Code Review as the phase of Secure SDLC.
- Developing, implementing, and reporting on the application security testing process.
- Preferrable certification :
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor,
- ITIL Fundamental,
- CompTIA Server+,
- CompTIA Security+,
- CompTIA Cloud+,
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP).
- Minimum 7 years experience in application security operations and development.
- Experience on Application Developer.
- Experience working in a secure SDLC environment.
- Experience with DeOvps activities and integration.
- Experience with Application Security Testing/Source Code Review.
- Experience with Penetration Testing/ Security Assessment/ Vulnerability Assessment.
- Have knowledge of IT Security Tools (e.g., firewall / IPS / key management / antivirus / patch management / end point protection).
- Knowledge of industry frameworks (e.g., ISO 27002, NIST Cyber Security Framework, OWASP) is an advantage.
- Preferable CSX Fundamentals, COBIT 5, ITIL Fundamental, ISO 27001 LA/LI, ISO 9000 Quality Management System, TOGAF 9.1, Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Strong written and verbal communication skill.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.