- Designing and managing secure SDLC process for applications and related systems in the bank to align with Security Baseline.
- Performing Application Security Testing/Source Code Review as the phase of Secure SDLC.
- Developing, implementing, and reporting on the application security testing process.
- Preferrable certification :
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor,
- ITIL Fundamental,
- CompTIA Server+,
- CompTIA Security+,
- CompTIA Cloud+,
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP).
- Minimum 7 years experience in application security operations and development.
- Experience on Application Developer.
- Experience working in a secure SDLC environment.
- Experience with DeOvps activities and integration.
- Experience with Application Security Testing/Source Code Review.
- Experience with Penetration Testing/ Security Assessment/ Vulnerability Assessment.
- Have knowledge of IT Security Tools (e.g., firewall / IPS / key management / antivirus / patch management / end point protection).
- Knowledge of industry frameworks (e.g., ISO 27002, NIST Cyber Security Framework, OWASP) is an advantage.
- Preferable CSX Fundamentals, COBIT 5, ITIL Fundamental, ISO 27001 LA/LI, ISO 9000 Quality Management System, TOGAF 9.1, Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Strong written and verbal communication skill.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).