CISO01 - Identity & Access Management Officer
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Maintaining and regularly updating user account in the bank system in accordance with corporate policies.
- Perform as System Administrator to Setting system and security parameters, on both system and applications
- Developing and managing user IAM Self-Service, multi-factor user authentication for applications, simplified / single sign-on.
- Developing and regularly updating given internal applications to consume the bank identities.
- Giving recommendation related to access right policies and governance.
- Ensuring access authorization and access metrics to align with change control need for the migration from development environment to production environment.
- Minimum 5 years experience in IAM operations and development
- A strong working knowledge of IAM solutions
- A strong working knowledge of Single sign on solutions
- Having knowledge on Servers (Windows, Linux, Unix) and database (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre).
- Experience with identity federation protocols such as Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Open Standards for Authorization (OAuth), OpenID
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferable certification :
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor
- ITIL Fundamental
- Oracle Developer/Administrator Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Access Management Specialist - CAMS
- Linux Server
- Windows Server
- Oracle Database
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).