ITAPD - Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Accountable for mobilizing the project delivery team, identifying appropriate resources and rolling them on to the project.
- Manage projects, from initiation through delivery of agreed project scope, timescales, budget, and quality metrics to ensure expected return on investment is achieved. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Conduct periodic reviews and drive project’s progress tracking, change control and project or program governance to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Actively manage a plan and the project risks and issues.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant Project Management and BPM (Business Process Management) methodology, tools, systems, and applications.
- Develops Business Process Management solutions to business problems through in-depth analysis, coordination, and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background from Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Management or equivalent
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Fluently speak English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have more than 5 years of experience on project implementation as Project Manager. 10+ years of experience as Project Manager with increasing responsibility (for Senior Project Manager). 8+ years of project leadership experience in IT (mostly in the area of digitization and business process improvement (for Senior Project Manager).
- Good to strong experience as Project Manager delivering end-to-end project engagement on complex software development for any one of the top Indonesian banks.
- Have experience in delivering projects using one or more of the following: agile and waterfall.
- Good knowledge of Bank technology systems.
- Knowledgeable in Business Process Modelling and developing Business Process Management (BPM) or Business Process Rules (BRE) solutions.
- Good to Excellent skills in Work Planning, Scope Management, Resource Management, Risk/Issue Management, Quality Management, and Change Management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present at the senior leadership levels.
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).