- Assess, analyze, and implement requirements and business processes design into computers using algorithms / logic and programming languages, in collaboration with project owner, business partner, solution analyst and other related project stakeholders.
- Developing program/software/system, especially at the development stage of a project by coding with specified programming language.
- Create technical documentations of a program/software/system.
- Perform unit test for the developed program/software/system.
- Provide support on testing software process (bug/defect fixing).
- Manage and maintain versioning of the developed code/program/software.
- Support the preparation of program/software deployment.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Computer Science/Informatics Engineering/Information Technology
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Programmer
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experiences in agile SDLC will be valuable.
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa (actively).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical Excellency – code, build & test using industry-standard best practices
- Able to Works under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Possess software as well as database programming skill
- Possess knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), MVC, and Java
- Familiar with UNIX (Linux, Solaris, etc) environment and database (Oracle, MSSQL, Postgre)
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Java EE
- Have experience in using frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, etc
- Have experience in developing micro services architecture will be valuable
- Have ability in using source code versioning such as GIT.
- Familiar in designing and working with N-Tier Architectures
- Have at least 1 year experience in banking project will be valuable
- Experience in building large-scale web apps/services/APIs.
- Plus if you familiar with agile software delivery & programming (TDD/CI/CD/Pair Programming)
- Oracle Database
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 10 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).