- Mentoring and coaching Scrum team to instill agile values and principles and lead by example
- Facilitating productivity by removing impediments team will encounter, mediating through conflicts, helping team to make decisions and adhering to continues improvement principles
- Supporting and educating Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Keeping Scrum process on track and passing it to the team as selforganization matures
- Helping team adhere to the best engineering practices and makes sure everybody understand technical debt concept
- Leveraging data to measuring & monitoring progress
- Ensure agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, should be able to be a voice of reason and authority
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have 4 or more years of experiences as Scrum Master in IT industry
- Experience creating release plans using agile best practices.
- Experience using Agile Tools to manage backlog and track iterations, experience with Jira is required.
- JIRA Administration Expertise
- Must have strong understanding of the software development life cycle and have a proven track record as the Scrum Master for multiple teams delivering complex technical projects.
- Ability to coach and provide direction to team in the initial stages of adopting scrum methodologies.
- Software development background is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, strong team player– Has experience working with global teams
- Able to speak English actively and have very good communication & interpersonal skill
- Understanding of modern software development practices: continuous integration, continuous delivery, Lean methodologies.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).