This position will work closely with our client's Marketing Manager, Social Media Managers, Community Managers, Designers, Videograpers, Developers and Director of Customer Acquisition.
The candidate of this role is expected to:
- Take on and lead marketing initiatives as determined by the Marketing Manager and the team (of course we will want your input too!)
- Help design and setup marketing assets such as quizzes, surveys, contests, referral programs etc.
- Work with creative team to make compelling image ads, video ads and content pieces
- Manage ad campaigns across ad platforms such as Youtube, Pinterest, and Amazon
- Act as a support for the current members of the Marketing Department to push forward growth of all our growing social and e-commerce platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, TikTok, Website + Website Blog, Shopify, Ebay, and Amazon.)
- Help build, test, monitor, and report on email funnels
- Manage SMS marketing, email marketing and push notification sendouts
- Make tracking links so you can track the success of your campaigns.
- Contribute to the weekly marketing report for the owners & COO of the business.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- Must have at least 5 years of marketing experience, ideally in the e-commerce industry.
- Must have experience managing a group of people.
- Excellent command of the English Language verbal and written
- Experience with Slack, Google Documents and Google Sheets
- Experience with FB, IG, Google, Youtube, Pinterest & TikTok PPC ads
- Understanding of marketing funnels, opt in pages, and building enticing promotions to bring in new leads and customers from social media traffic
- Experience managing marketing calendars and campaigns
- Basic understanding of SEO
- MUST Be A Team Player - it’s the highest held value in the marketing department. We all work in harmony together, so we can all succeed together.
- Growth Orientated - you love taking on new challenges, testing out new marketing programs & functions, and are hungry to meet monthly KPI targets. You are on the hunt for a job that you will grow each day
- Detail Oriented - dealing with automations and marketing calendars, you’re accurate with your planning, preparation of materials and delivery
- Deadline Oriented - you can publish multiple campaign assets for multiple launches a week on time. You produce quality work at a reasonably fast pace.
- You like a fast paced environment & can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized, punctual & reliable - you manage your time and responsibilities well
- You show up for your team mates so the whole team can win
- You love to brainstorm ways to grow a business
- Confident - if you see a way to improve something, you speak up. If you have an idea you want to try, you’re keen to lead the charge and implement it.
- Data Savvy - you know how to interpret data from marketing dashboards and reports, as well as how to take action to improve the results you see
- Have aspirations for management - as a company and department, we are growing quickly. We’re looking for someone who wants to work hard and master skills so that they can take on bigger responsibilities.
- Interest in women’s fashion a plus
- Experience with Shopify, SMS Marketing, and Google Merchant connected to Shopify/Facebook and Pinterest Catalogs
- Experience with Active Campaign or other marketing mailing software
- Copywriting experience
- Experience working with affiliate programs & social media influencers
- Basic knowledge of graphic design
- Experience with viral contests
- Experience with Facebook Bot setup
- Can produce data from past projects that show successfully managed digital marketing initiatives, ad campaigns, and/or page growth
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home