- Makati, Philippines3F, 3F, DMCI Homes Corporate Center, 1321 Apolinario St., Bangkal, Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
What do we expect from you?
- As an SEO Specialist in Propelrr, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing search engine optimization campaigns to reach the goals of both the company and its clients.
- The individual will be exposed to wide array of strategy and he/she should be able to keep up with industry latest trends; and is not afraid to challenge themselves to become a market leader of his/her own specialty.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute SEO strategy for different clients with different business objectives, goals, and KPI
- Analyze website data and provide valuable insights and recommendations when providing reports to senior management and clients
- Implement Technical and On-Page SEO initiatives with the best practices in mind.
- Build website authority through various, high impactful and holistic link acquisition techniques
- Push email outreach campaigns for link building and influencer marketing
- Monitor website and find opportunities by performing site audit, keyword research, link profile analysis, competitor analysis, and market research.
- Collaborates with the other teams: Content, Graphic, Tech, Operations, and other providers to provide and develop seamless operations.
- Keep pace with the trends and updates in search industry in order to provide expert level advice, guidance, and recommendation for our clients to skyrocket their website performance on organic channel.
Years of Experience:
At least 2 years of working experience in SEO is required for this position.
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of SEO Fundamentals - knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm and optimization
- Has a proven track record of successful SEO endeavors.
- Data-savvy. Hands-on experience in data-driven website analysis and optimization.
- Experience in using Analytic and Tracking tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other leading search engine ranking, traffic, and web analytics software.
- Proficient in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Professional Ability & Attitude
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Has intellectual honesty and practice what he/she preach
- Process oriented and goal driven. Able to follow the set processes, but challenges when he/she needs something improvement to the process.
- Someone who follows standard guidelines while providing ideas to improve existing process
- Collaborative and buys into camaraderie. Someone who remains engaged even if their part is done for a specific project /campaign.
- Driven, passionate and can work with minimum supervision
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
1 Full-Time position available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Business Analysis
- Research and Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, DMCI Homes Corporate Center, 1321 Apolinario St., Bangkal, Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing Company
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.