- Translate all assigned visual mockups into working HTML prototypes — frontend framework may vary depending on the project.
- Build prototype user interfaces that meet the project quality standards and requirements
- Find and address performance issues prior to the release of the finished product to the backend team
- Ensure that all assigned modules / features should be finished according to the agreed scope estimates
- Ensure that all assigned modules / features for a specific Sprint should not be carried over to the next Sprint
- Ensure that he/she is well-versed in the usage of required IDEs, tools and/or Front-end frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular is a MUST)
- If developing website templates, he/she must ensure that all proper SEO tags, schema and other on-site technical SEO guidelines are implemented in the templates
- Ensure developed prototypes are in compliance with specifications
- Ensure that the developed prototypes are compliant with the internal quality control standards
- Report to the SCRUM Master of the project that he/she belongs to and to the company’s Business Unit Head on the agreed weekly cadence meeting.
- Must at least be a graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology and/or other related courses.
- At least 4 years proven experience in Front-end Web Development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Intermediate knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that websites will adhere to them.
- Independent, self-motivated, and focused on delivering the highest quality of output.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Propelrr is a premiere glocal non-linear, strategic digital marketing agency based in the Philippines. We ensure that your every marketing spend can be used to connect, converse, and convert audiences to advocates. Our purpose is to dominate the digital world using non-linear marketing approach—built particularly for forward-thinking global and local brands as well as businesses—derived from an ever-evolving process, a diverse and passionate workforce, and consistent performance. Our services include Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Web Design and Development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Development, Email and Mobile Marketing and CRO. Why Join Us? On top of being a top-billed, recognized, and fully digital non-linear marketing agency, Propelrr has also committed itself to conquering more and more key cities in the world. To make this future a reality, we plan to harp on our ever-evolving processes and our drive to deliver the best results. Naturally, these efforts will be backed with the most optimal marketing spend of our partner brands and businesses. Of course, equally crucial to this future is the diverse team behind Propelrr—men and women who are passionate, resilient, fearless, and honest collaborators.