- Understand the client’s nature of business, business objectives, and target market.
- Conduct research on the client’s target audience to identify user needs, personas, scenarios, and other key insights to develop an appropriate content strategy.
- Perform competitor research, content inventory audit, gap analysis for existing content to create a comprehensive plan for future content.
- Develop editorial strategy based on client’s brand guidelines - voice, style, themes, messages and concept development.
- Perform quality assurance on content output to ensure that they are aligned with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Identify appropriate channels for content distribution and promotion.
- Monitor and evaluate content effectiveness using different analytics platform and tools.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Preferably with at least of 1-year of experience in a digital marketing company.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical ability to understand key business objectives and user insights.
- High-level thinkers with an eye for details.
- Able to clearly communicate a brand’s story through appropriate content based on the brand’s audience.
- Able to identify, measure, and analyze what’s working and what’s not with regard to a brand’s digital marketing efforts.
- Hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced and glocal digital innovations company.
- Has impressive content presentation skills
- Able to strategize and execute a campaign.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office
- Digital Marketing Company
- 2 openings
Propelrr is a premiere glocal non-linear, strategic digital marketing agency based in the Philippines. We ensure that your every marketing spend can be used to connect, converse, and convert audiences to advocates. Our purpose is to dominate the digital world using non-linear marketing approach—built particularly for forward-thinking global and local brands as well as businesses—derived from an ever-evolving process, a diverse and passionate workforce, and consistent performance. Our services include Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Web Design and Development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Development, Email and Mobile Marketing and CRO. Why Join Us? On top of being a top-billed, recognized, and fully digital non-linear marketing agency, Propelrr has also committed itself to conquering more and more key cities in the world. To make this future a reality, we plan to harp on our ever-evolving processes and our drive to deliver the best results. Naturally, these efforts will be backed with the most optimal marketing spend of our partner brands and businesses. Of course, equally crucial to this future is the diverse team behind Propelrr—men and women who are passionate, resilient, fearless, and honest collaborators.