At Propelrr, social media is more than just likes, comments, and shares. Social Media Specialists must have a solid understanding of how each platform works and how to create content that sparks conversation and engagement for the intended audience in each platform.
The successful candidates must also be able to:
- Create and execute social media strategy from a thorough research
- Generate, edit, and publish content that translates a brand's goals and objectives.
- Understand the demands of the brand's audience to be able to optimize its content.
- Turn data into insights and recommendations that will help propel a brand's social media efforts to a new level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 1-year of working experience handling B2B Marketing.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Temporary work-from-home setup.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of hands-on experience in Social Media Management, Digital Marketing or any related field
- Knowledge in Social Media platforms, tools and analytics software
- Confidence to take the lead and guide the team when necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Driven, passionate and self-motivated
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave